  From: Robert Leguillon
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 1:37 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:July 7th E-Cat test report

  I think that you're misunderstanding me. If-And-Only-If the power at the
secondary is LESS than the peak power input to the primary, there will be
arguments about the "heat after death" or "self-sustaining" operation.
  If the most energy that you put into the E-Cat is 1 kW, and 2 kW is observed
at the output, then the H.A.D. operation is totally unnecessary, but may
impress some people.
  However, if you put 1 kW into the input for two hours, seeing a slow
build-to-parity at the secondary (where the secondary only achieves 1 kW), then
how long the heat takes to decay when power is removed will be a bone of
contention.
  I think H.A.D. could serve as a distraction. What we HAVE TO SEE is more kW
at the secondary than is ever applied to the primary.
  Was that cogent? This was the prediction I'd supplied yesterday - that power
gains would be reliant on the "no input" mode of operation, less than the peak
power applied at the primary. And this would leave people arguing over
residual, or stored, heat vs. a maintained reaction.

  I truly hope that they are observing 3kW out, and less than 10 Amps peak
power consumption.