On 10/08/2011 03:47 PM, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
On 2011-10-08 20:41, Horace Heffner wrote:

I don't see any charts. What am I doing wrong? Is there a link there I
am missing?
You are not doing anything wrong. It looks you need to subscribe to that
discussion board to see the charts. I've put up a new link for everybody
to see them: http://imgur.com/a/iwZQ8

If that link does not work for you, maybe you need to enable javascript for the domain.

In these graphs I noticed that the demo was finished when power output fall below the power of the heater resistor. Maybe Rossi intended to run the test for longer, and suspended it to avoid output power going to zero. That is not an indication of anything, of course. Except maybe that he does not yet control the reaction enough, at least to estimate the duration and amount of output power for a given initial heating.

Regards,
Mauro