Akira Shirakawa <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What does this word "rendomento" mean, in the Google translation?
>>

> It means performance, energy yield/gain. The user actually meant to write
> "rendimento".

Thanks.

I think the author is wrong about that. Energy yield or gain is meaningless
in this context, since there can be no significant energy storage.

Anyway, I suppose we can't expect Google translate to deal with typos yet.

When it learns to do that . . .  we should begin to worry that the
Googleplex Borg will assimilate us, taking our jobs, making love to our
wives, and leaving us -- as Richard Brautigan put it -- All Watched Over by
Machines of Loving Grace:

I like to think (and

the sooner the better!)

of a cybernetic meadow