  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 10:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Look at the BIG PICTURE and you will see this is
irrefutable proof

  Joe Catania <zrosumg...@aol.com> wrote:

    That appears to be a graph of power noy yemperature.

  It is derived from Lewan's temperature readings. The flow rate was unchanged
so correspondence to the temperature is unchanged for the entire dataset. In
other words, you could replace the vertical axis power numbers with the
corresponding temperatures and it would look exactly the same.

    If its passive cooling? Excuse me but are we discussing something here?

  You claim the heat comes from heat storage with no input power. That would
mean it is passive cooling, by definition. It has to follow Newton's law of
cooling. That is how heat storage and release works. You keep talking about
thermal inertia. I suggest you learn what that is, how it works, and what laws
of physics govern it.