Alright, if it's conclusive without the thermocouples....
Does anyone have a decent water capacity for the E-Cat? I see that H.H.
calculated 14.2 liters, but has there been any confirmed number out of the
Rossi camp?
I only ask, because multiple references have been made to "tons of cooling
water" to quench the reaction during H.A.D.
In reality, the water flowing through the E-Cat (as the heat exchanger
primary-side output) was measured twice:
The first time, it was .91 grams/sec and the second time it was just shy of 2
g/s.
If the E-Cat were indeed 14.2liters (14.2 kg), the entire contents of the E-Cat
would take 2-4 hours to be completely replaced. All the while, a "device that
generates frequencies" is still running. When it is turned off, the E-Cat temp
begins declining.
Soooo many questions.