*There is a very good chance that both the non-inverted Rydberg matter
abbreviated as D(1) and the inverted Rydberg matter abbreviated as D(-1)
are both coherent assemblages of around 100 atoms more or less and that the
entanglement an coherence of these assemblages are determinative in the way
both the D(1) and the D(-1) species behave in the Rossi process.*

* *

*D(-1) is the excited state of D(1) where protons and electrons chance
places when sufficient kinetic energy is added to the D(1) species to form
D(-1).*

* *

*The structure of these assemblages is like a stack of pancakes of 20 or so
of hexagonal flattened atomic structures where the quantum mechanical
states of all electrons in D(1) and protons in D(-1) are identical,
synchronized  and entangled.*

* *

*In effect, the Rydberg matter of all 100 or so atoms behave as if the
entire assemblage was a single large atom defined by a single QM wave form.
 *

* *

*It may be that IRM that is comprised of the deuterium hydrogen isotope
will produce nuclear reactions as seen in the experiments with "pynco"
deuterium by Yoshiaki ARATA & Yue C. ZHANG. *

* *

*In these experiments, the grains of pynco-deuterium powder show complete
melting in micrographs by the extreme heat of a nuclear reaction even
though the powder is made of mixture of palladium and zirconium oxide each
with a very high melting point.*

* *

* *

*On the other hand, the nickel powder that supports Rossi’s reaction has a
very low melting point which is lowered further by a covering on each grain
of nano-dimensional fibers of polycrystalline nickel.*

* *

*This powder is purported to survive for months of continual use even
though the nickel undergoes transmutation to copper is high percentages.
This speaks against the source of heat being nuclear fission or fusion as
we commonly understand these processes.*

* *

*The  fermionic condensate formed by fermionic particles: namely protons in
the Rossi D(-1) must transfer heat from a  quantum mechanical mechanism
other than fission or fusion because of the low temperature nature of that
heat source.*

* *

*The heat of the Rossi reaction must be from an as yet unknown quantum
process(es) in the lattice defects where the D(-1) some how picks up energy
and continually transfers it to the surrounding lattice when the proper
lattice excitation temperature is reached.*

* *

*Copper transmutation in the micro-powder may be a side reaction caused by
proton tunneling expelled from the D(-1) as hydrogen is continually
recycled and replenished into the defect structures in and around the
nano-fibers.*

* *

*The quantum blockade of the fermionic condensate in the defects must
reduce the gamma emissions of the copper formation process into the x-ray
radiation range and speed up or eliminate nuclear product decay processes
formed by proton absorption in nickel.*

* *

* *

* *