Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de> wrote:

> If the self destruction mechanism is inside, they cannot do this.

I doubt there is a self-destruct mechanism. However, if there is one, the
company that bought the 1 MW reactor now has over 100 individual cells to
work with. After experts open up to three of those cells I am certain they
will figure out a way to defeat the self-destruct mechanism.

> It has no value to reverse engineer rossis steam system.
> Build it new from scratch, any experienced manufacturer of steam boilers
> could do this better.

The steam boiler has nothing to do with this. The design of that is
irrelevant. The only thing of value is the nickel material inside the cell.

The overall construction of the 1 MW plant is misproportioned, even if the
> ecat itself might work.

I thought it was a waste of Rossi's time and money building this thing.
However, it seems to have attracted a large customer that paid $2 million.
If that is true, perhaps it was worth it.

I wonder if he thinks he can somehow prevent this company from reverse
engineering it.