I wrote: "This is a different statement from the one I made. I implied Rossi's behavior makes complete sense if he does not believe in the technology himself. I did not say it makes complete sense that Rossi does not believe in the technology. There is a difference. The question though should be which premise is more consistent with Ross not believing in the technology?"

I guess I need more sleep.

This should read: "This is a different statement from the one I made. I implied Rossi's behavior makes complete sense if he does not believe in the technology himself. I did not say it makes complete sense that Rossi does not believe in the technology. There is a difference. The question though should be which premise is more consistent with Rossi's behavior, he believes his own claims, or not?"

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/