> All of the doubts are from the peanut gallery on the Internet, especially
> people such as Mary Yugo. She says she knows nothing about cold fusion, so
> obviously she cannot judge. Asking her to evaluate this would be like
> asking me to review a performance of the Metropolitan Opera. I do not know
> the first thing about music and I have never listened to the Metropolitan
> Opera. So I am not qualified to critique them. I doubt anyone would argue
> with that. I cannot imagine why anyone takes Yugo or Park seriously, when
> they brag they have not even bothered to read the fundamentals, and they
> make many silly factual mistakes.

It is not necessary to know anything whatever about cold fusion to evaluate
Rossi's claims and the performance of his machine.  I have no idea why you
persist in missing that point.  That some other people may have discovered
cold fusion is almost entirely irrelevant to Rossi's extravagant claim of
megawatt power levels.  Rossi's claim is very easy to prove.  You yourself
have told him how to do it unequivocally many times and he has completely
ignored your suggestions and has not asked any of your suggested experts to
test it for him.  And that tells you nothing?

As it happens, I understand the basics of heat transfer and fluid flow and
have been involved professionally in the design of Seebeck effect
calorimeters.  I am entirely capable of determining if Rossi has properly
tested his machines and has presented proper evidence.  I don't need to
study a single thing about cold fusion to do it.  Testing Rossi's machines
requires no knowledge of cold fusion.  They need to be tested as a black
box, purporting to be a net, long lasting, efficient source of excess
energy.  Until that's done, I couldn't give an invisible unicorn to find
out *how* he does it.

Before you determine how Rossi makes lots of excess energy, it's essential
to prove that he does.  That has not been done properly, adequately and
independently.  That fact has absolutely nothing whatever to do with cold
fusion.  It has everything to do with Rossi's intransigence and resistance
to proper independent tests.  My working theory on why he behaves that way
is that he's scamming.  He can easily falsify the premise for us by
providing independent tests or even a credible, reliable client who will
vouch for him.  He has not done that so the matter remains unknown.