Completely concur. These are the kind of test environs that I'd expect to see.
Also, their technical posts were always at least logical (e.g., experimenting
with different coolants for a single-phase primary loop). They always came
across as more "ready for primetime" than Rossi.
I'm eagerly awaiting more information.