From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 14, 2011 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Rossi Deserves Our Gratitude

So let’s show a little more appreciation and compassion toward the guy that got
the ball rolling.  His business plans might cause him to be eclipsed by a more
professional organization now that the door has been cracked open but I will
always remember what Mr. Rossi has accomplished no matter what transpires.

I disagree.  Rossi could have easily proven his device and principle real by
now, many times over at little risk and cost.  He was told, here and elsewhere
including his blog and probably by phone, exactly how to do that.  Instead, he
continued to use bad measurement methods and brief tests, all conducted under
his auspices.  For some inexplicable reason, he decided to make a large machine
consisting of small modules.  There would be no conceivable reason for anyone
to buy it except to reverse engineer it if it's real..  Nobody can prove he
actually sold it.  Nobody can prove *convincingly* that Rossi's E-cat works as
he says he does.  All of this is entirely Rossi's fault.  I have no idea what
if anything he accomplished except to keep a monumental soap opera going for
nine months.