Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com> wrote:

>  IMHO Defkallion should make their own powder, I don't give Rossi's micro
> tubules have any great advantage over the nano powders of other researchers.

As far as I know, Rossi's powder is much better than anyone else's. It is
far ahead of Piantelli's solid material. However, others are trying to
develop powder, and they may be catching up.

If Defkalion has samples of Rossi's powder, as they claim, and if they are
already manufacturing the stuff, they have a tremendous advantage compared
to others who wish to reverse engineer the powder and develop a new type
not beholden to Rossi.

Once it becomes generally known that it is possible to do this, it is
likely that many other people will figure out how to do it. Ed Storms
remarked that the biggest secret about the atomic bomb in 1945 was that it
is possible to make one. Once the US detonated a bomb, Russia and other
countries were bound to replicate. Russia had the advantage of having spies
in the Manhattan project, but they could have done it without them.