On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:57 AM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, they answered:

These people seem to be selling self-running (or almost self-running)
magnetic motors.  I would be very suspicious that those are a scam similar
to Steorn's.  The translation is weird but their association with Rossi may
not be encouraging.  I don't have time to check it out except to look
briefly at Sterling Allan's pages.

I found a mention.

  "In his lecture, Adolf Schneider provides an overview of magnetic motor
technology around the world. The use of magnetic motors could revolutionize
the energy sector, as with the use of natural magnetism damaged neither the
environment nor resources are consumed."

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Inge_and_Adolf_Schneider

No resources are consumed?  The problem with this is that it violates the
law of conservation of energy.  All such machines have always proven to be
scams when closely examined.  So it seems, Rossi may have aligned himself
with a scammer.

Schneider's web site can be viewed with Google Translate.  It's not
encouraging.