It is only a matter of time before you will be proven wrong MY.  We will all
celebrate on that day.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 19, 2011 7:15 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Gain from the "cold side"

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

People pay attention to whatever you write because you are confrontational with
other people point of view. Thats all. But your arguments are repetitive, but
people get the bait, trying to make you shut up by also being confrontational.
It is just all noise.

Well, I find repeated assertions that Rossi proved he has tamed cold fusion to
be wrong and offensive and confrontational to me.  That's why I respond.  I
supposed it's an endless cycle.  I am trying to write less until Rossi does
something else or some time passes and he doesn't.  Rossi always manages to do
or say something interesting and fun fairly often.  But it's usually
tangential, irrelevant, or unsupported.  But nobody is going to make me shut up
by being confrontational.  They could make me shut up by proving that Rossi has
what he says he has.  That would work and would please me no end, believe it or
not.