From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/11/19
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Gain from the "cold side"
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

I'm sorry but if the above information is for me, I don't care about
theoretical papers very much.  I have no problem with the potential
feasibility of comparatively low temperature nuclear reactions.  Perhaps
that's because I am not a nuclear physicist but either way it's fine.  I am
not looking for information on why it might happen.  I am looking for a
"killer" paper that proves it *did* happen.  I keep hearing from Jed
Rothwell and others that such papers are around but whenever I look at
something about cold fusion it's usually theoretical.