On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> All you have are your straw man argument. Where is your proof that the
> colonel was not who Rossi said he was and that Rossi lied when he recently
> said the original purchaser was military and has now purchased a further 13
> x 1MW plants.

Ah.  It's the person making the claim that needs to provide the proof.
Rossi is making the claims. I am only asking some relevant questions.
Rossi has a poor track record with two previous tech failures and some say,
criminal activity.  Also he was convicted -- I know he debates the merit of
the charges.  But that's enough that I won't believe that he has an
anonymous client without the ability to check and his next 13 sales are
equally uncheckable.

With Rossi we have photos of hardware, videos, data, first hand reports,
> peoples names, history of other tests, etc.

I don't find the evidence you cite adequate to prove that Rossi's device
works by cold fusion and is in fact a nuclear reactor.  But I won't rehash
why again -- out of compassion for the other readers.

> With you all we have is an internet alias and your straw man claims.

All you have is an internet alias with many people.  It isn't convenient to
verify anyone's identity on an email list, "Aussie Guy E-cat".  I don't
suppose that's your real name, is it?  Anyway it's irrelevant who I am
because I am not saying anything I ask you to believe because I say it.
Rossi is.  And we know his record.

Straw man claims?  Which ones exactly are those?

If you have proof that Rossi has a client and that the "colonel" works for
that client and that Rossi has sold 13 plants to some military, I'm happy
to look at it.  If not, I maintain you don't know that it is a fact.