On Nov 20, 2011, at 0:52, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> I made a good faith effort to explain the system to one of them to no avail.
> That particular one refused to discuss the operation of Rossi's 1 MW system
> in details point by point.
> It is apparent that he realized that his argument was being dismissed and ran
> for cover.  Maybe he was afraid that he would have to accept the fact that
> Rossi's test was valid
> once his misconceptions were revealed.

That's not what I saw. I saw you start with insults,  then begin rational
dialogue, get frustrated, and switch back to the insults. You didn't give the
scientific discussion with Cude more than two days.

I would like to see more scientific discussion.

And also less dumb speculation about folks being paid agents of Big Oil.