From: Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 12:21 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How should I demonstrate LENR, if I can reproduce it?

Proof? Rossi and his agents are taking orders. No money paid until
elivery and your engineers have certified it meets the agreed claims.
he only scam is in your straw man statements. You claim to have money
r access to money. All you need do is to place an order (Rossi has said
e will go down to a 100 kW plant, so USD200k is all you need to come up
ith) and report to all the world how that process goes. But do you do
hat? Apparently not as it seems you enjoy playing at being a straw man
n just about every E-Cat discussion forum on the net (which begs the
uestion, is there more than one Mary Yugo straw man on the net?),
nstead of putting your money where you mouth is and engaging the
rocess of ordering a thermal plant from Rossi.
AG