I have been in business long enough to understand NDAs. I have my own for Rossi to sign as well and it has teeth as I'm sure his does. Then there are the product warranties and guarantees and what happens if a breach / default event occurs, which we will draft. It may be only $200k but it is my $200k and I don't like losing money buying a crappy product.

AG