>From Jed

>> From Esa
>> you guys had a real nice list going. then mary yugo joined.
>> im out of here.

> Why don't you just block out Mary Yugo's message? Problem solved.
>
> I'll do that in a week or so, and stop responding.

Esa, you sound petulant.

Ms. Yugo has a right to express her opinions on the matter, as does Mr.
Cude.

However, after listening to the same stalwart opinions being expressed over
and over... opinions that long ago stopped revealing anything useful, at
least to me pertaining to the mystery of what might be behind Rossi's eCats,
I did exactly what Mr. Rothwell suggested.

It's possible Ms Yugo and Mr. Cude will shake their heads in my general
direction and assume I am sticking my head in the ground as I reveal so
clearly to them my desire to remain ignorant of the reality of the
situation...

All I can say is, I think I'll keep an eye out for better informed skeptics.

IOW, not on my dime.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com