On 11-11-20 04:52 PM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson wrote:
> From Jed

 From Esa
you guys had a real nice list going. then mary yugo joined.
im out of here.
Why don't you just block out Mary Yugo's message? Problem solved.

I'll do that in a week or so, and stop responding.
Esa, you sound petulant.

Ms. Yugo has a right to express her opinions on the matter, as does Mr.
Cude.

However, after listening to the same stalwart opinions being expressed over
and over... opinions that long ago stopped revealing anything useful

Actually I've found Joshua's comments to be occasionally quite insightful. Furthermore, in his more recent posts he's generally dropped, suppressed, or anyway mostly not mentioned his global anti-LENR stance, and stuck pretty closely to the topic of Rossi, which makes his comments a lot more palatable, IMHO. (Of course, Jed and others will no doubt claim Joshua simply doesn't get the point with regard to the recent tests, but that's something else again...)

Mary, OTOH, does the broken-record bit far, far too much of the time, with far, far too many posts, and if she's contributed any actual new insights on the matter I somehow managed to overlook them.

(And now I'll go back to doing something useful and get out of here.)