>From Stephen:

> Actually I've found Joshua's comments to be occasionally quite insightful.
>  Furthermore, in his more recent posts he's generally dropped, suppressed,
> or anyway mostly not mentioned his global anti-LENR stance, and stuck pretty
> closely to the topic of Rossi, which makes his comments a lot more
> palatable, IMHO.  (Of course, Jed and others will no doubt claim Joshua
> simply doesn't get the point with regard to the recent tests, but that's
> something else again...)

I agree. I realized right after I sent the message that I should have
been more specific. It is obvious that Mr. Cude has a decent
educational background on certain matters pertaining to the laws of
physics. I think my only major disagreement with Mr. Cude is that he
has given me the impression that he believes the entire CF community
is either wrong, deluded, or up to something no good. Mr. Cude can
certainly correct me if I have misinterpreted him, but the impression
he has given me is that all the scientific data pertaining to CF for
which he has personally reviewed over the past 20 years is far too
inclusive for him to take seriously. To proclaim that the entire CF
community has been wrong, over and over, strikes me as a perceptual
issue. Life is too short for me to try to figure out why Mr. Cude
might think that is so. It  ceased to be a point of interest to me. I
am far more interested in finding out WHO's in possession of Rossi's
eCats, what Defkalion is planning to do next, and what the rest of the
major players are planning on doing with Rossi's controversial
technology. As blasphemous as this might sound for me to say, right
now, all the arguments both pro and con pertaining to Rossi "science"
can go to hell, for all I care. I'm far more interested in FOLLOIWNG
THE MONEY!!!!

> Mary, OTOH, does the broken-record bit far, far too much of the time, with
> far, far too many posts, and if she's contributed any actual new insights on
> the matter I somehow managed to overlook them.

That was what my previous post was actually meant for.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks