On Nov 29, 2011, at 5:18 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat wrote:

As I read it, this is not fusion, as it was understood to happen. So not much use looking for the products expected from conventional fusion. May have seem transmutations but no gammas. So why stress out over missing gammas? The old understand is not happening here. I'm just an engineer but maybe for the scientific types here it is time to think outside the square and to create theory that fits what we are seeing happening instead of saying it can't be real as it does not fit our current theory of what should be happening.

AG

It is not my theory that gammas produce the heat from Ni+H nuclear reactions. It is Rossi's. Scan the archives. This was discussed much here.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/