From: Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 11:30 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Domestic LENR steam/electricity front end

I've emailed Robert Green and asked for more data and if what I get
ooks good, I will buy one of the 2 cylinder 10 Hp unit to have a play.
>From what I can find this is my front runner steam engine to use as the
orque source for a domestic LENR CHP unit. With 24/7 LENR primary heat
ource and CHP with electricity generation at around 5 - 6 Ac kWs, who
eeds to worry about grid tie?
On 12/6/2011 2:36 PM, ecat builder wrote:
 Hi Aussie,

 I posted that and a few other steam engines earlier that got a bunch
 of thoughtful replies.

 http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg53254.html

 However, maybe a discussion of grid-tie in using existing solar/wind
 systems would be interesting. Some of the new tie-in controllers tell
 you how much carbon you're not using. (!?)

 - Brad
 p.s. Aussie, or any other Vortex person.. The Nelson slides mention
 someone from Quantum Energy Technologies being at the Rossi demo... Do
 you know if this company is one and the same?
 http://www.quantumenergy.com.au/