Robert Leguillon wrote:

You said:
No, he is a terrible psychologist.>>He does not know how to fool anyone. <
That's what I meant by:
" The descriptions of Rossi's ability to fool scientists is in stark contrast to Mr. Rothwell's contention that "Rossi couldn't fool anyone."

I stand by that. But this article was about the 1 MW test. Even while that test was underway I reported here that there was no independent proof and no way to verify the claim, so it could easily be fake. Anyone could fake that test. Even the world's worst psychologist.

The other tests cannot be faked as far as I know. No skeptic has come up with a plausible method. After all this time, I do not think any skeptic will come up with anything. At least, not with anything that can be tested or falsified. Claims that you can fake it with some stage magic trick that some person somewhere might know are not valid, in my opinion.