Hey,  Joshua Cude, Mary Yugo, and Rich Murray are not vengeful,
irrational, dogmatic opponents of CF in any of its forms -- it is
simply contrary to the record of their posts on Vortex-L and other
public forums to denigrate them in this unworthy and untrue way --
they are simply participating competently in the essential role of
skepticism, without which there can be only feeble scientific progress
in new directions in any field -- ad hominem attacks are hardly
evidence that all CF proponents are truly confident of the reality of
CF -- it's been 22 years since 1989, with still no actual specific
device operating at any lab, let alone at independent labs, producing
any anomaly with clearcut evidence, following a specific protocol --
nor is there any progress towards mathematically specific and correct
theory -- an obvious fraud, BlackLight Power by Randall Mills, is
still widely described as accepted science by the CF pros -- lashing
out at reasonable careful skeptics is hardly a strategy for attracting
thoughtful competent collaborators into our networks -- in the last
year I have brought up some studies that describe interesting possible
anomalies, such as claimed transmutations in water tree corrosion of
high density polyethylene in high voltage AC power cables...  SPAWAR
never responded to a specific critique by Murray in recent years that
pointed out, contrary to their assumptions, an external electric field
has no physical effects within the volume of a conductive electrolyte,
except for possible tiny leakage currents...

within mutual service,  Rich Murray, 254-A Donax Avenue, Imperial
Beach, CA 91932  505-819-7388