Horace we are discussing a technology and a device which may totally alter the future pathway of the human race, how this technology has been suppressed and is still being attempted to be suppressed on this forum by those that make silly claims like "there are no working LENR devices in any laboratory anywhere" and "there are no peer reviewed LENR papers" despite considerable peer reviewed papers and clear statements by NASA, SPAWAR and other researchers to the contrary. I would suggest this would be expected to increase the volume of posts.

How are the donations made?