Regarding the matter of:

> RE: On the topic that Horace brings up re: moving all
> non-technical postings to the other vortex list...

I presume this is in reference to vortex-b. Unfortunately, vortex-b is
set up as a no-holds bar forum where anything goes. Long ago I stopped
subscribing to "b" because what goes on there disgusts me. Anybody can
join "b" and not fear being removed simply because there are no rules.
It's turned into a place where people argue for the sake of arguing.
It's a dumping ground which allows trolls to continue to feed on their
habit of attacking others. IMO, It would be a disgrace to place useful
& informative "off topic" issues on "b".

That's why conscientious members on this list tend to place the prefix
"OT" in front of the subject line - let people know this post is "off
topic" but that it might be of interest to many anyway

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks