Thanks Ron and Hoyt . I appreciate your help and Yes after phone calls ,
Hydrogen tank $90  at 2000 psi
Have to rent the tank and ordering Regulator as we speak
Can buy a Vacum pump 1.5 cfm $90  or
6.0 cfm $150
Anybody understand if the 1.5 would be enough ?
Intend to follow Phens  formula first
Anybody here experimented with what he stated ?