On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Their upcoming products are revolutionary. They are the best LENR
> implementations ever produced. The expert says the prototype products are
> consistent with the specifications described in the web site.
>
> No tests were done by this observer. This is what engineers call a "site
> visit" in anticipation of doing a test.

Interesting.  But if he didn't do any tests, how does your observer know
that the prototype products are consistent with anything?  Is he relying on
what Defkalion TOLD him?  What they said?  Any idea WHEN your consultant
might do some tests?

How can an "independent in-depth evaluation lasting several days" NOT
involve doing tests?  What did they do all day for several days?  Talk
about the great future of products that have never been shown, tested or
proven?   What matters at this stage other than tests?  I have never heard
of an event such as you seem to be describing being called an evaluation.