Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com> wrote:

> He (unnamed party #1) says he was impressed by whatever it was.
>
>  Not exactly airtight.

It was not intended to be airtight. I think I made that clear, with
carefully hedged statements. If I thought it was airtight, I would have
said so. If the expert had considered it airtight, he would have said so,
and I would have reported his words. We went over those statements
carefully to ensure they do are not more confident than is warranted.

This is a progress report. It is a step in the right direction. If you do
not wish to hear about these tests until they are completed, you should
skip reading this thread.

Defkalion said they plan to have independent tests. This is evidence that
they mean what they say.

Take it or leave it.