It seems to me that LENR cannot be weaponized. The stuff that permits chain reactions accumulates slowly, if it even exists at all. This permits cosmic rays to limit the accumulation.

Cosmic ray secondary muons might trigger conventional fusion in super high density pockets of hydrogen, but such pockets are rare, and cause fracturing if they get too big.

Even if large accumulations of potential energy were possible, say deep in a mine where cosmic rays are rare, this would be impractical, because a single cosmic ray could trigger it. Cosmic rays would also continue to rapidly erode stored material by generating small chains. Even short term storage would be infeasible.

Creation of mass/energy from the vacuum, where the real power lies, strikes me as useful for on demand use, such as providing impulse for a space craft.