I wrote:

A cleaner copy is here:

> http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Lautzenhiscoldfusion.pdf

The authors went over this. They may have made a few corrections. I seem to
recall there was a problem with a figure, which we fixed.

This is easier to read, and quote from.

Note the Discussion, which says:

"The calorimetry conclusively shows excess energy was produced within the
electrolytic cell over the period of the experiment. This amount, 50
kilojoules, is such that any chemical reaction would have had to been in
near molar amounts to have produced the energy. Chemical analysis shows
clearly that no such chemical reactions occurred. The tritium results show
that some form of nuclear reactions occurred during the experiment."

(I should add page numbers to this document.)