On 11-12-28 03:09 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
I wrote:

    A cleaner copy is here:

    http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Lautzenhiscoldfusion.pdf

The authors went over this. They may have made a few corrections. I seem to recall there was a problem with a figure, which we fixed.

The title of this report is a classic example of why words such as "current" and "recent" should be used with caution when titling a report.

This is easier to read, and quote from.

Note the Discussion, which says:

"The calorimetry conclusively shows excess energy was produced within the electrolytic cell over the period of the experiment. This amount, 50 kilojoules, is such that any chemical reaction would have had to been in near molar amounts to have produced the energy. Chemical analysis shows clearly that no such chemical reactions occurred. The tritium results show that some form of nuclear reactions occurred during the experiment."

(I should add page numbers to this document.)

The copy I just downloaded has page numbers.