Jed, I used the past. I had done it when I posted that message. I am sorry,
but I don't like the US government or military morals. I don't support any
of them because of all their horrible actions for the last 100 years
(except for the WWII, until Hiroshima and Nagasaki). Supporting someone
that wants to help this monster alive instead of changing for better it is
asking me too much.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com