On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Akira Shirakawa
<shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  there's not much reason to doubt this could be true.

Interesting way to put it.  I suppose it "could be true".  But there is
plenty of reason to doubt that it *is* true.  We've been all over that
ground before. And this is not the same sort of story as the one involving
National Instruments which turned out to be false.  If NI had in fact
*bought* Rossi's supposed megawatt plant, it would be very significant
because it is doubtful that they would do it without due diligence. But all
that was about is that Rossi is an NI customer.  Big deal.

If Rossi is in talks with Home Depot, which has not even been confirmed,
all it would mean is more talk.  We've been all over that ground as well.
Rossi talks a lot.