I have done a blink comparison. The 2 images were not taken from exactly the same spot. I have tried to apply corrections.

https://picasaweb.google.com/100758632386227249211/January192012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Apparently it is the same E-Cat BBB as from 28 Oct 2011. Look at the orientation of the white labels on the 3 red bottles. They are identical as are the angles of the pipes connecting them to the Fat E-Cat modules.

It is difficult to believe the Red bottles would have been screwed on and fixed to their receptors at exactly the same rotation angle, so the white labels are in exactly the same orientation in the 2 images.

Likewise for the vertical pipes. They are in the same relative alignment and angle to each other on 12 Jan 2012 and 28 Oct 2011.

From those video based images I have assumed the 28 Oct 2011 BBB and the 12 Jan 2012 BBB is the same BBB.

The position appears to be virtually the same judging from the front edge of the left forward fork lift lifting hole versus the painted to unpainted floor line where it crosses the bottom of the BBB and from the alignment of the left rear upper corner of the BBB versus the frame work on the upper wall of the building. If anything the Jan BBB may be slightly closer to the door.

There has been work done inside the unit.

AG