-----Original Message-----
From: Wolf Fischer

> I did some further analysis of the picture and I am now pretty sure that the
> E-cat has either NOT been moved or it has been put back to exactly the same
> position.

Did anyone look for a time stamp on the video? It was obviously not taken at
the same time at the earlier one, since the door is now closed. Also, when did
the second video surface?

Had Terry not posted that Rossi has already let it slip that he was replacing
gaskets in the "megawatt unit," then it would be easy for him, or a supporter
to say the second video was taken on October 29, say, right before it was to be
shipped, and furthermore that Rossi was doing the work at the "customer's"
facility. Riiiight.

Jones