Hi AG
I was just trying to lighten the tone tonight , the children are sure  in a
cranky mood tonight
Are you doing any kind of testing your self , even if you cant control the
tests , any kind of small reaction would mean hope
That physists  Piantelli  sealed it for me
Ive been slowly purchasing and prep , should be ready to do some testing in 2
months
Peter