On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> All we need is ONE photograph of another E-Cat on a production. Rossi
> claims to be making another 13. Why not post a photo of that line? Will
> that give away trade secrets? Instead what we get is a video of the 28 Oct
> BBB. Is that all Rossi has to show?

I am sorry for your possibly wasted time and money however it's been true
since last January that Rossi could work out a way to get an official test
from his the University of Bologna without giving away trade secrets.  Why
not do *that* now?  Even a photo of another BBB being assembled wouldn't
tell you that it works.  The same objections have always applied to
Defkalion.   I never bought the trade secret argument because of all the
dog and pony shows.   If you don't want to give away any information at ll
to the competition, you don't invite major news media and reasonably well
known scientists to your demonstrations.

A good example of how a proper product is brought out is the Bloom Box.
It was installed at several prestigious companies who had bought,
thoroughly tested, and used prototypes before any public news releases were
made.  Then, the device was shown working and the pleased customers were
interviewed.  Before the big reveal, *nothing* much was said or shown to
the press and there were no big claims.   Here's a cite from the Wikipedia
entry:

"The CEO gave a media interview (to *Fortune
Magazine<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_Magazine>
*) for the first time in 2010, eight years after founding the company,
because of pressure from his
customers.[11]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_Energy_Server#cite_note-bstfort-10>A
few days later he allowed a journalist (Lesley
Stahl <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesley_Stahl> of the CBS
News<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS_News>program
*60 Minutes <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/60_Minutes>*) to see the factory
for the first
time.[19]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_Energy_Server#cite_note-gtm-18>On
February 24, 2010, the company held its first press conference.
[15]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_Energy_Server#cite_note-mercnews-14>
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_Energy_Server