some proposition that you may comment... maybe I'm naive.

Whether as some says, heat is stored in thermal mass, the steam generated
should be superheated, thus dry ?

if steam/water is under high pressure to store or avoid boiling,  when it
exit it should be superheated, thus dry ?

wet steam need either a careful mix of water and generated superheated
steam,
or generation from not so hot, not so powerful thermal source (like
undersized boiler), at atmospheric pressure

also one cannot see dry steam ? it is invisible ? you only see the
droplets, or at most the condensation in cold air, far away, if not so
superheated.

thus the only possibility of fake according to critical comments is that
the electric heater make the water slowly boil.

please correct me, but with correction!