Wolf Fischer wrote:

> there have been two different news lately:

> The first one being that Ampenergo seemingly has gone "inactive"
> (although I don't know what this exactly means, if this is even
> the company which is related to Leonardo, how this would affect
> Rossi, etc.):

> http://ecatnews.com/?p=1897

> Second: The University of Bologna has seemingly terminated the
> contract with Rossi, as Krivit has posted:

> http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/01/24/university-of-bologna-terminates-relationship-with-rossi/

It seems to me Rossi's best chance is to hold conference calls with
mom-and-pop investors and ask them to contribute $100 so that Rossi
can do the last bit of engineering needed to stabilize the e-cat
and allow him to run it for more than 4 hours.

In return, they will get a $500 credit on whatever e-cat model they
decide to buy, whenever the model gets made.

The way it looks now, Rossi's enterprise is tottering, but he seems
to have a number of Believers who would probably fork over the $100
or even more.