Shaun Taylor <shauntaylor...@gmail.com> wrote:

Of course we welcome your
>> contributions to the technical discussion here.
>>
>> - Jed
>>

> Oh so now Vortex is only a PRO Rossi discussion group?

No, it is pro-science.

Please re-read what I said: we welcome your contributions to the technical
discussion here. But, no sneering, ridicule, derision, scoffing, and
ad-hominem or "Pathological Skepticism." The standard here is similar to
that of a scientific conference or a university classroom. If someone came
into a conference and started throwing around unfounded accusations of
fraud, or using obscenities excessively, he or she would be asked to leave.

This has nothing to do free speech and nothing to do with your views of
cold fusion or Rossi. This is about how an adult behaves in polite society.
If you do not wish to conform to the rules of polite society and academic
decorum, you should go away.

This forum has survived for a long time because we abide by traditional
academic rules. That calls for a measure of polite hypocrisy to smooth
things over. These rules are unfashionable on the Internet, which is
dominated by egotistical young men who think they know it all.

Playing with matches or hiding Rossi lies is a good way to be burnt. Just
> like Lewans, Focardi and Levi have been burnt.

They have not been burnt to my knowledge. They know a lot more about this
situation than you do. I suggest you tone down the rhetoric, learn more,
and be a little more skeptical of your own ideas. A little humility would
become you. You might be mistaken, after all.