On 23/01/2012 4:46 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

These people include Mary Yugo, Axil Axil, John Milstone, Eff Wivakeef
and others. You know who you are. If you will not stop this childish
nonsense, I ask you to shut up and go away. I ask Bill Beaty to ban you.
I have been adding you to my personal kill file, but there seems to be
so many of you lately, and you are so noisy, you are interfering with
scientific discourse, and perverting the spirit of this forum.

The Internet is unbounded. You can form your own discussion group. You
can subscribe to this group while you post your attacks and ad hominem
elsewhere. Or take it to VortexB-L. Of course we welcome your
contributions to the technical discussion here.

- Jed

Oh so now Vortex is only a PRO Rossi discussion group?

What are you hiding Jed? Do you know about other Rossi lies that have not come out? Are you trying to stop this discussion because the fire is getting too hot for you and you don't want to be burnt?

Playing with matches or hiding Rossi lies is a good way to be burnt. Just like Lewans, Focardi and Levi have been burnt. Concerned you may be joining that group?

Shaun