________________________________
 Von: Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com>
An: Vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Gesendet: 19:17 Mittwoch, 1.Februar 2012
Betreff: [Vo]:To Sinter or Not to Sinter

With all the floating theories on how Rossi Cold
Fusion works, do we have a consensus ..

Jojo,

Just an
educated guess from someone peripherally related to the field.

Which
means, that, because there is no agreed theory, You have to rely to a lot of
trial and error and educated guesses.

If You
do'nt have a good basic environment >>100k$,  and have no colleagues for
brainstorming, You
do not stand a chance of doing something substantial.

I actually
am in an environment to hypothetically do this, but I don’t.
It starts
with the funding. We have other things to do, albeit we would have lets say 80%
of the infrastructure and knowledge to do something like that.

What is
missing, is an educated guess --a basic workable theory- which gives
preliminary results in the first place.

This is a
very strange field indeed. Krivit summed it up quite convincingly, to my
opinion.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/McKubreM4/McKubre-Experiment-M4.shtml

If you
place your bet on Ni-H, feel free to do that.
Any other
reactions do not have any societal/commercial value anyhow.

Then you
have to place Your bets on LENR, against 'cold fusion', in Krivits sense.

Next You
have to cultivate Your intuition:
How should
the reactive nickel-surface look like?
100nm? 5um?
This seems to be the range.
Look at
what is possible.

One has to
have an extremely good intuition, how to choose the right parameters in say 10
dimensions.
Does Rossi
have it?
Defkalion?