few days ago, no?

From: Daniel Rocha

*  Have you see The Stuff?

*  Antarctica's buried Lake Vostok has supposedly been breached by a Russian
team, following an arduous and very expensive effort.

Hold the presses. Here is a prediction on what they will find ... and if
true, this little detail may uncover why the Russians spent so many
petrodollars on what appears to be "science only", ostensibly with no
commercial impact.