________________________________
 Von: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 19:37 Dienstag, 7.Februar 2012
Betreff: RE: [Vo]:Prediction on Antarctica's buried Lake

Yes, indeed. And this raises another issue, which may be what you are
alluding to.
--------------------------------

Jones, I
admire your creativity.

A couple of
days ago I found this on a forum about Biological transmutation:
A guy with
nick  'JMJones0424' commented:

...I have
raised chickens my entire life, excluding my time in the military, so I find
any claim that chickens can somehow transform potassium into calcium as absurd.
As I have stated before, I am not qualified, especially in the realm of
physics, to properly debunk Kervran's claims. ...
then
...Having
fed various feed formulations over many years, I find it absurd that calcium
deficient chickens can make their own calcium from any source. Anyone who has
raised chickens will tell you the first sign a chicken is deficient in calcium
is that it starts to peck its own eggs. If you are diligent, or your laying box
is clever enough, you can prevent this, but the eggshells will soon be thin to
transparent if the chicken's diet is not supplemented. ...

Find this in
http://scienceforums.com/topic/4369-biological-transmutation-is-true/

Russian
science was (and still is) strange at times.
See Ivanov:
"Stalin’s
ape-man Superwarriors"
...The
report claimed that Stalin ordered Russia’s top animal-breeding scientist, Ilya
Ivanov, to use his skills to produce a super warrior. ...
http://creation.com/stalins-ape-man-superwarriors

Or Lysenko
...Lysenkoism
is used colloquially to describe the manipulation or distortion of the
scientific process as a way to reach a predetermined conclusion as dictated by
an ideological bias, often related to social or political objectives. ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Russian
science still is not completely cured from that.
It is a bit
similar with Indian or Chinese science.

Eg:
EVIDENCE THAT ATOMS BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY IN BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS THAN OUTSIDE OF
THEM
Madhavendra Puri
The Bhaktivedanta Institute
Indian

This may
not be a totally bad thing (not Stalin’s influence, of course. Stalin sent the
nonperformers into the Gulag, also a sort of -ahem- 'evolution'), but being
aware of these differences between cultures' take on the scientific method, is
definitely a good thing.

Sorry. Long post.