I haven't thought of a payback! Just a funny thing that I thought :) But I
am kind of annoyed by this cheap soap opera that never seem to end. I have
hopes for DGT, but I lost on Rossi. His talk about robotic production line,
his not talking anymore about wide sale 1MW units, his increasing anger, is
assuring me that, FAPP, he has not one product which can be commercialized
and is far from it.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com