http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=46#comment-182601

replying to someone asking how many e-cats where pre ordered already, rossi
made the following comment :

"about 100,000"

As the pre order announce occurred about 81 days ago this gives us about 1234
pre orders everyday, well i guess rossi's mailbox must be pretty crowded these
days and i think the assistant sorting out all those orders every day really
deserves our gratitude for doing such an insane job. So how many of these
ordered 10+ units ? everyone ? this still makes at least 123 orders to sort
everyday, 100 ? we go down to 12 orders per day, seems more manageable, but
anyway something seems a bit off with these numbers.