Von:Peter Gluck
<peter.gl...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 17:29 Freitag, 10.Februar 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:100000 e-cats preordered

>No real dialogue possible
with Rossi, sorry for him.
>Peter

---------------------------
in this very diffuse situation I would jump to Rossi's defense.

Think about that:
Rossi has to finance quite a big enterprise.
To not totally sell out to 'investors', the preorders are an asset to him, to
get good conditions from banks, to finance the enterprise.

W.r.t. the whole enterprise, Rossi at first has only the 'believers' on his
side.
A 1mio/y facility needs say a 100mio investment.
If he has preorders of say 100k units, this would amount to a virtual asset of
50Mio, which is in risk-adjusted terms maybe 20mio, i.e. 20% of the enterprise.

This is a difficult game, to be sure.
But in the first place this is a back-of the napkin calculation, which
everybody can do in short time. And surely Rossi too, because he is used to
that.

Long words, short conclusion: This is extend, pretend, deliver or not, but not
the final nail into Rossi's Dracula-heart, as my friend Peter, the good
Romanian, is tempted to hammer.

Rossi is not quite where he wants to be, but he plays the game, maybe to keep
up with Defkalion.

This is very much like a poker game, with Rossi and Defkalion  sitting on
the table.
Maybe its all bluff, but then: who pays?
Does not make much sense, right?
There must be a real asset.